Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 for 30 Junior Clerk Vacancy Out
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 notification released for total 30 Junior Clerk vacancy. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post. The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. has invited online applications from Graduation qualified candidates for 30 Junior Clerk vacancy. Follow this article for job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to apply online application is 10/Dec/2019, so don’t wait just fill application. Read in detail-
Akola DCC Bank Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2019 - Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online Applications||26/Nov/2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online Applications||10/Dec/2019|
|Last Date to payment of application fees||10/Dec/2019|
|Date of Online Test||Dec 2019|
Akola DCC Bank Jr. Clerk Recruitment 2019 - No. of Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk||30||Rs. 8000/- p.m. for Specific Period and After Confirmation |
Rs. 22000/- p.m.
Eligibility Criteria -
Name of Post : Junior Clerk
- Graduation in any discipline from any govt. recognized university with 50% marks. Relaxation in min. % marks if a candidate is Post Graduate.
- Candidates should have DOEACC approved Certificate course of “CCC” or “O”, or “A”, or “B” level, or have Computer Diploma/Computer Degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & Higher Education Board. Mumbai.
- Between 20 – 28 years
Application Fees -
- Fees for all candidates – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through official website, www.akoladccbank.com
- candidates should have valid e-mail id and mobile no. for registration.
- Now open official website and go to Appointment link.
- now just register yourself through click on new registration link.
- Fill your all personal and professional details and upload all required scanned documents as photographs, signature and declaration.
- after uploading documents, just pay the application fees and submit your application.
- Note down your Registration No. and Password for future Reference.