AP High Court Recruitment 2020 for 111 Office Subordinates & Driver Vacancy
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 notification released for total 111 Office Subordinates and Driver Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Andhra Pradesh High Court has invited online applications for 111 Office Subordinates and Driver post from 7th and 10th passed candidates interested in High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for application are mentioned below. The Last Date to submission of application form for this vacancy is 20 February 2020, so do not wait for the last date, just apply before the last date. Read in detail-
AP High Court Recruitment Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20/ Feb / 2020|
High Court AP Office Subordinate Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Office Subordinates||100||Rs. 13000 - 40270/-|
|Drivers||11||Rs. 15460 - 47330/-|
Eligibility Criteria High Court of AP Office Subordinates
Name of Post – Office Subordinates / Drivers
- Passed 7th class examination conducted by AP State Government or its equivalent. Candidates who failed in 10th will also be considered.
- For the post of Driver, Apart form educational Qualification, Candidates should Read & Write English / Telugu / Hindi or Urdu.
- Must have Valid Driving License to driver motor cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle with driving experience of at least one year.
- 18 to 34 Years
- For GEN / OBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply High Court AP Office Subordinates
- All candidates are required to apply through official website, http://hc.ap.nic.in
- Application forms can downloaded from http://hc.ap.nic.in
- Interested candidates Just fill the prescribed format of application form with all required details related personal and professional.
- Now Documents attested by Gazetted Officer to be submitted along with Application are mentioned below-
Certificate of Academic and Technical Qualification such as marksheets/Passed certificate/Provisional certificate
Date of Birth certificate
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Disability certificate (if applicable)
Driving License along with experience certificate
One recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazetted officer to be affixed in application form
Two passport size photographs attached with application form
A self-address envelope affixed Rs. 30/- Postal stamps
- Now filled application send by Post to –
THE REGISTRAR (ADMINISTRATION)
HIGH COURT OF ANDHRA PRADESH,
GUNTUR DISTRICT – 522 237
- The last date to submission of application is 20/Feb/2020 till 05.00 p.m., so please submit before end date.