JKSSB Latest Notification 2020 - 8575 Post Class IV Vacancy
JKSSB Latest Notification Recruitment 2020 released for total 8575 Class IV vacancy in various departments under provisions of J&K. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Government of Jammu & Kashmir, J&K Service Selection Board has invited online applications for 8575 Class IV post from 10th, 12th passed candidates interested in JKSSB Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to apply online for this vacancy is 25 August 2020, so do not wait for the last date, just apply before the last date. Read in detail-
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||10/July/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25/August/2020|
|Last Date for payment of application fees||25/August/2020|
JKSSB Recruitment Class IV Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Class IV in various departments||8575||Rs. 14800 - 47100/-|
Category wise no. of vacancy details
|Category||No. of Posts|
|ALC / IB||301|
Eligibility Criteria JKSSB Jobs
Name of Posts – Class IV under Various Departments of J&K
Educational Qualification –
- Minimum 10th (Matric) and Maximum 10+2
- 40 Years
Application Fees JKSSB Notification
- For All Candidates – Rs. 350/-
Note – All candidates can pay application fees through online Net Banking , Debit Card and Credit Card.
How to Apply for JKSSB Jobs
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website of JKSSB, https://ssbjk.org.
- All candidates must have valid E-Mail id and Mobile no. for One-Time registration process.
- For One-Time Registration, click on “Candidate Registration” link provided in JKSSB portal section on website, https://ssbjk.org.
- Now Register yourself through fill your required details.
- After Registration, Registration id and password will be generated. keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with Registration id and password and start filling online application.
- Upload all required scanned documents (Photograph, Signature).
- Now Check your filled detailed very carefully and submit your application.
- Now pay the Application Fees and submit your final application.