LMRC Recruitment 2019 – 119 Junior Engineer Vacancy:
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Recruitment 2019 notification released for a total of 119 Junior Engineer Vacancy. All the young, dynamic and motivated candidates of Indian nationality who are preparing and waiting for notification for any government jobs, there is an opportunity for you. LMRC has invited online applications for Diploma to Graduate candidates for 119 vacancies for Junior Engineer Vacancy. LMRC Recruitment 2019; All job-related details like Educational Qualifications, Age, fees and how to apply are mentioned below. Last Date to Apply for this vacancy is 23 December 2019, so apply before last date. Read full article-
LMRC Recruitment 2019- Important Dates:
|Online Registration Starting Date||22/Nov/2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23/Dec/2019|
|Last Date for payment of fees||23/Dec/2019|
|Date for Downloading Admit Cards||03/Jan/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||13/Jan/2020|
LMRC Recruitment 2019- No. of Vacancies Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||115||Rs. 33,000 - 67,300|
|Public Relation Assistant||04||Rs. 25,000 - 51,000|
Disciplines Vise LMRC recruitent 2019 post details:
|Disciplines||No. of Post|
|S & T||17|
|Public Relation Assistant (PRA)||4|
Eligibility Criteria for LMRC Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 01/Dec/2019)|
|Junior Engineer||3 years Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines from govt. recognized university/institute with 60% marks for UR/OBC/EWS and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates||21 - 28 years|
|PRA||Bachelor degree in Mass Comm. & Journalism or in Journalism or equivalent from govt. recognized institute/university with 60% for UR/OBC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST candidates||21 -28 years|
Application Fees/Intimation Charges:
A candidate can pay the fees through online net banking/credit card/debit card or through bank challan.
- For UR and OBC candidates – Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 236/-
How To Apply:
- A candidate required to apply online through official website, www.upmetrorail.com only.
- Candidates must have valid e-mail id.
- Go to UPMRCL official website, www.upmetrorail.com and click on recruitment link.
- A candidate has to fill all required personal and professional details and upload required scan documents like photographs and signature.
- Check all your filled details, pay the fees and submit your application.