NABARD Recruitment 2020 for 154 Assistant Manager Vacancy
NABARD Recruitment 2020 notification released for 154 Officer ‘Grade A’ Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development, Govt. of India has invited online applications for Officers ‘Grade A’ Assistant Manager posts from Graduation passed candidates interested in NABARD recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. The Last Date to Apply Online for this vacancy is 31 January 2020, so all eligible candidates don’t wait, apply before the last date. Read in detail-
NABARD Officer Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applicaiton||10/Jan/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/Jan/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||31/Jan/2020|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam||Notified Soon|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 - No. of Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||154||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-|
Disciplines wise no. of vacancy details
|Disciplines||No. of Post|
|Rural Development Banking Service||139|
|Protocol & Security Service||04|
|Total No. of Post||154|
Name of Post- Assistant Manager Officer Grade A
- As Per notification will be issued on 10/Jan
- 21 to 30 years
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC./ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman- Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for NABARD Officer Recruitment 2020
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website, https://www.nabard.org
- Now go to official website and click on Career option
- All candidates must have valid e-mail id and mobile no. for registration.
- Now Register yourself through filling required details.
- After registration, Login with Registration id and password and start filling online form
- Now fill application form very carefully and upload all required scanned documents.
- Now Submit your application and pay the application fees.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE (Link will be Active on 10/Jan/2020)