NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Notification Out
NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification released for total 275 Trade Apprentice vacancy. All the eligible and interested candidate can apply online for this vacancy. NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice School, Visakhapatnam, Under Ministry of Defence (Indian NAVY) Govt. of India has invited online applications from ITI qualified candidates for total 275 apprentice training posts in designated trades. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to online apply for this vacancy is 05 December 2019, so apply before the last date. Read in detail-
NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 - Important Dates:
|Last Date for Online application submission||05/Dec/2019|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Offline Application||12/Dec/2019|
|Date of Written Exam (All Trades)||29/Jan/2020|
|Date of Result||31/Jan.2020|
|Interview Date||04 Feb - 06 Feb 2020|
|Medical Exam Dates||04 Feb - 15 Feb 2020|
NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020: No. of Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Trade Apprentice (Training)||275||Based on GOI Gazette Notification|
Designated Trade wise vacancy details:
|Designated Trades||No. of Post|
|R & AC Mechanic||19|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|Sheet Metal Worker||29|
Eligibility Criteria for NAVAL Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post – Trade Apprentice (Training)
- 10th/SSC/Matric with 50% marks and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with 65%.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – 01/Apr/1999 to 01/Apr/2006. (Both Dates included)
- For SC/ST Candidates – 01/Apr/1994 to 01/Apr/2006 ( Both Dates Included)
- There is no application fees for vacancy
How to Apply:
- A candidate is required to register online application through official website, www.apprenticeship.gov.in, only.
- Now Click on Apprentice Module and then click on Candidate Registration option.
- Then Registration form would open and candidate needs to fill all required personal and professional details.
- Now candidate is required to upload all scanned copies of required documents.
- now just fill all the details and check all filled details and submit your application. A registration no. will be generated. Note Down Registration no. for future reference.