NER Recruitment 2019 - 1104 Apprentice Vacancy notification
NER Recruitment 2019 notification released for 1104 Apprentice training posts. All the eligible and interested candidate who are preparing and waiting for notification of the government jobs, there is a chance to work with Railway Department. North East Railway has invited online applications from 10th, ITI candidates for 1104 apprentice training vacancy. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, fee details, age limit, and how to apply for application are mentioned below in description. The Last Date to online apply for NER Apprentice Training Recruitment is 25 December 2019, so apply before the last date. Read in detail-
NER Recruitment 2019 Apprentice Vacancy: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||26/Nov/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/Dec/2019|
|Last Date of Application Fees||25/Dec/2019|
NER Recruitment 2019 Apprentice Vacancy: No. of Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale/Stipend|
|Act Apprentice (Training)||1104||As per Rules|
Trade wise slots / no. of vacancy details:
|Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|Carriage & Wagon Lucknow JN||155|
|Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
Category wise no. of Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of post|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||165|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||81|
NER Recruitment 2019 Apprentice Vacancy - Eligibility Criteria
- 10th/High School passed with minimum 50% marks and ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification.
- A candidate age should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PwD/Women Candidates – No Fees
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to apply online through official website, www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ only
- Then go to Recruitment option
- Now Candidate have to read all terms and conditions carefully and click on check box.
- Now Candidate fill all required details and then submit.
- Then check your details and confirm and then select the mode of payment and pay the fees.