Rajasthan Highcourt Recruitment 2020 for 1760 Clerical Grade Vacancy
Rajasthan Highcourt Recruitment 2020 released for total 1760 Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerical Grade II vacancy in various departments under provisions of HCRAJ. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Rajasthan Highcourt Jodhpur has invited online applications for 1760 posts from Graduation passed candidates interested in HCRAJ Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to apply online for this vacancy is 01 November 2020, so do not wait for the last date, just apply before the last date. Read in detail-
Rajasthan Highcourt Clerk Recruitment - Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||01/Oct/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||01/Nov/2020|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||02/Nov/2020|
HCRAJ Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268||Rs. 20800 - 65900/- (Level 5)|
|Clerk Grade II||08|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) - Non-TSP||1056|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) - TSP||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||16|
Category wise no. of vacancy details
|Name of Post||General||EWS||OBC||MBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||99||26||56||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade II||06||0||01||0||01||0||08|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) - Non-TSP||391||133||183||59||157||133||1056|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) - TSP||20||3||0||0||3||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP||146||26||70||17||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||09||0||0||0||0||07||16|
Eligibility Criteria for HCRAJ Recruitment
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be a Graduate from any university established by law in India or any recognized university.
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer.
- 18 to 40 years
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PWD of Rajasthan Candidates – Rs. 350/-
How to Apply for HCRAJ Recruitment
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website of HCRSJ, https://hcraj.nic.in
- All candidates must have valid E-Mail id and Mobile no. for One-Time registration process.
- For One-Time Registration, click on “New User” – “Register Now” link provided in HCRAJ portal section on website, https://hcraj.nic.in
- Now Register yourself through fill your required details.
- After Registration, User ID and password will be generated. keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with User ID and password and start filling online application.
- Upload all required scanned documents (Photograph, Signature, etc).
- Now Check your filled detailed very carefully and submit your application.
- Now pay the Application Fees and submit your final application.