RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 926 Posts
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification released for 926 Assistant Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Reserve Bank of India has invited online applications for Assistant posts from Graduation passed candidates for various offices of the bank. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. The Last Date to Apply Online for this vacancy is 20 January 2020, so all eligible candidates don’t wait, apply before the last date. Read in detail- (Last Date Extended – 24/January/2020)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications||23/Dec/2019|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||24/Jan/2020|
|Last Date of Online Fees Payment||24/Jan/2020|
|Date of Online Preliminary Exam||14 Feb & 15 Feb 2020|
|Date of Online Mains Exam||Mar 2020|
RBI Assistant Vacancy- No. of Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||926||Rs. 36091/- p.m.|
Region and Category wise no. of vacancy details
|Office Branch||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||EWS||Total Post|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Total no. of Post||98||80||192||473||83||926|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Vacancy
Name of Post – Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks (Pass Class For SC./ST/PwD Candidates) from Govt. Recognized university and knowledge of Word Processing on PC.
- 20 to 28 years
Application Fees for RBI Assistant Vacancy
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates -Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website, https://www.rbi.org.in
- Now go to website and click on ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant’.
- All candidates must have valid e-mail id and mobile no. for registration process.
- Now Register yourself through fill your required details.
- After Registration, User id and password will be generated. keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with user id and password and start filling online application.
- Now upload all required scanned documents (Photograph, Signature)
- Now Check your filled detailed very carefully and submit your application.
- Now pay the application fees and submit your final application.