RPSC AO Recruitment 2020 for 87 Vacancy
RPSC AO Recruitment 2020 notification released for total 87 Agriculture Officer (AO) & Agriculture Research Officer (ARO) Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Rajasthan Public Service Commission, has invited online applications for 87 Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer post from M.Sc. qualified candidates interested in RPSC Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to apply online for this vacancy is 12 February 2020, so do not wait for the last date, just apply before the last date. Read in detail-
RPSC AO & ARO Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||24/Jan/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||12/Feb/2020|
RPSC AO & ARO Vacancy 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Agriculture Officer||63||Pay Matrix Level 14- Grade Pay - 5400|
|Agriculture Research Officer||24||Pay Matrix Level 14- Grade Pay - 5400|
Category wise vacancy details
|Name of Post||GEN||SC||ST||OBC||MBC||EWS||Total|
|Agriculture Research |
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Vacancy
Name of Post – Agriculture Officer
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) or M.Sc. (Horticulture) passed from university established by Law in India.
- 20 to 40 Years
Name of Post – Agriculture Research Officer
- IInd class M.Sc. (Chemistry) or IInd class M.Sc. (Agriculture) Chemistry or Soil Science passed from university established by Law in India.
- 20 to 40 Years
- For General / BC (Creamy Layer) Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- For Non-Creamy Layer BC and Special BC Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 150/-
How to APPLY for RPSC Vacancy 2020
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- All candidates must have valid e-mail id and mobile no. for one time registration process.
- Now Register yourself through fill your required details.
- After Registration, Registration id and password will be generated. keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with Registration id and password and start filling online application.
- Now upload all required scanned documents (Photograph, Signature)
- Now Check your filled detailed very carefully and submit your application.
- Now pay the application fees and submit your final application.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE (Link will be Active on 24/Jan)