RUHS Recruitment 2019 - 737 Medical Officer Direct Recruitment out
RUHS Recruitment 2019 notification released for a total 737 Medical Officer vacancy. All the eligible Indian citizen candidates can apply online for this post. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has invited online applications from MBBS qualified candidates for a total of 737 Medical Officer posts. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to online apply for this vacancy is 24 December 2019, so don’t wait and apply before the last date. Read in detail-
RUHS Medical Officer Examination 2019: Important Dates
|Start Date of filling online application||26/Nov/2019|
|Last Date of submit online application||24/Dec/2019|
|Last date of fees payment||24/Dec/2019|
|Start Date of Downloading Admit Card||Notified soon|
|Date of online exam (CBT)||19/Jan/2020|
RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: No. of Vacancy details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||737||Rs. 15600 - 39100/- (Pay Level 14)|
Category wise vacancy details:
|Category||No. of Post|
RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Medical)
- MBBS Qualified and RMC Registration is mandatory
- Min. 22 years and Max. 47 years
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates- Rs. 5000/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 2500/-
How to Apply for RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- A candidate is required to apply online through official website, www.ruhsraj.org/ only
- All candidates must have valid e-mail id and mobile no.
- Now go to official website and Register yourself through your e-mail id.
- After that just fill required personal and professional details and upload all required documents.
- After uploading documents just pay the fees through e-mitra/CSC Kiosk.
- After payment just download application form and keep it for future reference.