SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 for 1564 post of SI in Delhi Police & CAPF
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 notification released for total 1564 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Force vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for 1564 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPF post from Graduate candidates interested in SSC Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below. The Last Date to apply online for this vacancy is 16 July 2020, so do not wait for the last date, just apply before the last date. Read in detail-
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||17/June/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applicaiton||16/July/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees (Online)||18/July/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees (Challan)||22/July/2020|
|Date of CBT (Paper I)||29/Sep to 05/Oct 2020|
|Date of CBT (Paper II)||01/Mar/2021|
SSC CPO Notification Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF||1395|
Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 112400/- (Level 6)
|SI (Exe.) in Delhi Police (Male/Female)||169|
Category wise no. of vacancy details
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Vacancy
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation in any stream from any govt. recognized university of India.
- 20 to 25 Years
Application Fees for SSC CPO Vacancy
- For UR/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment
- All candidates are required to Apply Online through official website of SSC, https:/sss.nic.in
- All candidates must have valid E-Mail id and Mobile no. and Aadhaar no. for One-Time registration process.
- For One-Time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on website, https://ssc.nic.in.
- Now Register yourself through fill your required details. i.e.
- Basic Details
- Additional Details & Contact Details
- Upload all required scanned documents (Photograph, Signature)
- After Registration, Registration id and password will be generated. keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with Registration id and password and start filling online application.
- Now Check your filled detailed very carefully and submit your application.
- Now pay the Application Fees and submit your final application.