TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for 500 Junior Assistant / Accounts Vacancy
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 notification released for 500 Junior Assistant/Accounts Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has invited online applications for 500 Junior Assistant/Accounts posts from B.Com. passed candidates interested in TANGEDCO Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. The Last Date to Apply Online for this vacancy is 09 March 2020, so all eligible candidates don’t wait, apply before the last date. Read in detail-
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant - Important Dates
|Date of Notification||08/Jan/2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10/Feb/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||09/Mar/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of application fees||12/Mar/2020|
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment - Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant/Accounts||500||Rs. 19500 - 62000/- (Level -3)|
Eligibility Criteria TANGEDCO Junior Assistant
Name of Post – Junior Assistant / Accounts
- A passing Degree of B.Com.
- For SC.SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates- Min 18 Years – No limit
- For Others Candidates- 18 to 30 Years
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/DC Candidates- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, SCA and ST – Rs. 500/-
- For Destitute Widow and Differently Abled Candidates – Rs. 500/-
How to APPLY for TANGEDCO Recruitment for Junior Assistant
- All candidates are required to Apply online through TANGEDCO’s Official Website, www.tangedco.gov.in
- All candidates must have Valid e-mail id and mobile for one time registration.
- Now log on to official website and click on Online Application portal
- Now Register yourself through fill required details.
- After Registration, User Id and Password will be generated. Keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with user id and password and fill your online application form very carefully.
- Now check your details and upload scanned documents (Photograph, Signature, Left hand Thumb impression) and submit your application.
- Now Pay the application fees through online mode or download bank challan for payment of fees.
- Now pay the fees and submit your final application.
- Download or take a print out of application form for future reference.