UPSC Recruitment 2020 for 421 Enforcement/Accounts Officer Vacancy
UPSC Recruitment 2020 notification released for 421 Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer, EPFO Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications for Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) Ministry of Labour and Employment of 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer posts from Graduation passed candidates interested in UPSC Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. The Last Date to Apply Online for this vacancy is 31 January 2020, so all eligible candidates don’t wait, apply before the last date. Read in detail-
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Enforcement Officer - Important Dates
|Closing Date of Online Application||31/Jan/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||31.Jan/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||4/Oct/2020|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Enforcement Officer Vacancy Details
|Table Header||Table Header||Pay Scale|
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (EPFO)||421||Level 8|
Category wise no. of vacancy details
|Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (EPFO)||168||42||116||62||33||421|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy
Name of Post- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (EPFO)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Subject
Age Limit (as on 31/Jan/2020)
- 30 Years
- For GEN / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- For SC / ST / Women / PH Candidates – No Fees
How To Apply for UPSC Enforcement Officer Vacancy
- All candidates are required to Apply online through UPSC Official Website, https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- All candidates must have Valid e-mail id and mobile for one time registration.
- Now log on to official website and click on Online Application portal
- Now Register yourself through fill required details.
- After Registration, User Id and Password will be generated. Keep this for future reference.
- Now Login with user id and password and fill your online application form very carefully.
- Now check your details and upload required scanned documents and submit your application.
- Now Pay the application fees through online mode or download bank challan for payment of fees.
- Now pay the fees and submit your final application.
- Download or take a print out of application form for future reference.