Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for 3553 Apprentice Vacancy
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 notification released for 3553 Apprentice Vacancy. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this post. Western Railway, Ministry of Railways (Govt. of India) has invited online applications for Apprentice Training posts from 10th, ITI passed candidates interested in Western Railway Recruitment. All the job-related details like educational Qualifications, application fee details, age limit, and how to apply for online application are mentioned below in detailed. The Last Date to Apply Online for this vacancy is 06 February 2020, so all eligible candidates don’t wait, apply before the last date. Read in detail-
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 - Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||07/Jan/2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||06/Feb/2020|
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment - Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Trade Apprentice||3553||As per Rule By State Governments|
Division wise no. of vacancy details
|Division / Workshop||No. of Post|
|Mumbai Division (BCT)||792|
|Baroda Division (BRC)||489|
|Ahmedabad Division (ADI)||603|
|Ratlam Division (RTM)||455|
|Rajkot Division (RJT)||140|
|Bhavnagar Division (BVP)||157|
|Parel Workshop (PLW)||396|
|Mahalaxmi Workshop (MXW)||64|
|Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP)||73|
|Dahod Workshop (DHW)||187|
|Pratapnagar Workshop (PRTN)||45|
|Sabarmati Workshop (SBIW)||86|
|Headquarter Office (HQ Office)||66|
|Total no. of Posts||3553|
Western Railway Recruitment Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Name of Post – Trade Apprentice
- 10th passed and ITI in relevant Trade
- 15 to 24 years
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Womenl/PwD Candidates – No Fees
How to APPLY for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- All candidate are required to Apply Online through official website, www.rrc-wr.com
- Now go to official website and click on Apply Online link
- All candidates must have valid e-mail id and mobile no. for registration process.
- Now Register yourself through required details. After Registration, Registration id and password will be generated.
- Now login with Registration id and password and start filling online application form very carefully.
- Now Check your filled detailed once again. Upload all required scanned documents which are-
- SSC (10th) or its equivalent marksheet.
- ITI marksheet of all semesters
- National Trade Certificate issed by NCVT / OR Provisional Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Now submit your application and pay the application fees and submit your final application.